Wednesday 7 October 2015

Nearly there...

My new venture I've been working on last few months has been coming along nicely. It took really a while but I enjoyed working with like minded local crafts people to get this off the ground.
I have designed 15 greeting cards, some with modern calligraphy by Myrtle & co, they will be hot foil blocked with copper and silver. Four Christmas designs supporting RANA where we adopted our Tunisian rescue cat. Here are super sneak preview and some snaps from Dot Studio who's been very helpful and professional choosing paper and suggesting different finishes. Of course everything is produced carefully using only high quality FSC certified uncoated card stock and 100% recycled paper envelopes. I'm so excited to starting something new.



No comments:

Post a Comment